Greetings, Fellow Sewists!

My name is Danielle Rose and I'm the author and sewist here at Rosie's Clothesies.  I live in Minneapolis with my fiancee* Chris and our three boys.  You'll learn a lot more about me as we go, so I'll leave the personal stuff at that for now.

My goal for this blog is to build a place for sewers to connect, inspire and learn from each other's experiences in sewing.  I love seeing what others create and strongly believe in sharing ideas with like-minded people.

Sewing is the primary topic that I will always come back to here, but it's a big umbrella that covers a lot.  If you're a beginner I will make sure to cover what you need to get going.  I'll get more advanced with techniques and information as we go along.  

If you haven't concluded yet, I am a female.  So, naturally, I have an affinity for fashion from the past, specifically the 1930s, 40s & 50s; it's been a major inspiration for me to sew and learn about fashion in general.  You'll find this theme woven into most of what I do here and in my projects.

Lastly, I'd just like to point out that this blog is a product of my main objective: Rosie's Clothesies Shop!  I am working to build my own business of selling my handmade clothing and it sounds much more fun to share my experiences along the way.

So, that's all for now, but I'll be back and hope to see you again soon!


Your new friend in sewing,

Danielle Rose
   



    

*of nine years.  Weddings are expensive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts!